Weebly, WordPress, and Wix all of them are the web developing service you can take to build your website. These are very different in building and managing the website. They have different User Interface made thinking of the users. Let’s find out what suits you best by seeing the pros and cons of these webpage builder services,
- Wix website building is a free platform to use for anyone who wants to build a website.
- With Wix, you can use their easy drag and drop functionality to build your desired website.
- It has pre-designed high-quality templates which you can use to create quality designs, layouts, responsiveness, and website structure.
- Wix has very responsive quality design and optimized templates for your mobile, desktop and tablets.
- Through Wix website building, you can easily buy your domain and web hosting at the same time when you create a website.
- Wix gives you easy tools and guidance to optimize your website for organic traffic from Google, Bing, and Yahoo, etc. search engines.
- Wix isn’t so perfect for large websites as the navigation menu cannot accommodate complex substructures.
- While using the free version, the user can’t access all the functionality and features of the Wix.
- You are unable to implement your own unique design idea with Wix.
- You cannot export your data in Wix in case you want to move the website into another platform.
- For some, the prices can be tough to afford for premium services and functionality for a fresher or students cause compared to other it is 20-30% more expensive.
- Wix doesn’t give you total control and advanced features.
- Wix is not the most SEO friendly platform available in the market.
Weebly ? Pros
Here are the leading benefits of using Weebly.
- Weebly is very simple to use for the newbies. Almost anyone can easily build a website with Weebly these days.
- Weebly gives you the power to build a High-Quality Free Site quickly and easily.
- In Weebly, you will have a very good selection of Templates from which you can choose what suits you the best.
- Weebly has their mobile apps, means you will not always need a desktop to carry to maintain your website.
- Weebly gives you 100$ bonus coupon on Google AdWords.
- With Weebly, you can easily upgrade to a premium plan.
Weebly ? Cons
- Weebly isn’t ideal, for search engine optimization and building your brands.
- It has very limited Blog Options, coding is needed for blog design.
- In Weebly, the premium plan accounts are not so cheap.
- For any website owners, WordPress is a blessing, as it has very simplified web development and content management technique.
- With WordPress, anyone can manage pages and posts without having the knowledge of the code.
- WordPress is very affordable, its plugin and themes are very customizable and user-friendly.
- WordPress has a very active community who are very helpful in giving a solution to any problem you face.
- A building eCommerce website is very easy with WordPress. Within e-commerce theme, you are able to sell your product.
- WordPress usage open source plugin what sometimes can cause real security Issues, But you have plugins for that too.
- Sometimes some Updates May Ruin Your Site Since a fair chunk of these plugin ignores former customizations, you can find yourself with nothing after one update.
- WordPress usage PHP and the problem is Web Developers Hate PHP.